Finance Analyst - ££ Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team. Due to growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for talented finance professionals.
As a Finance Analyst, this role will incorporate working alongside the Finance Manager for Logistics & operating costs in the BSC as well as working closely with Senior Finance stakeholders based in the London Finance Logistics team. You will be seen as a key business partner, responsible for all month end close and reporting for food logistics costs. You will build strong and trusted partnerships with the Heads of finance and their teams, as well as other operational areas. You will provide financial support and drive a profit-centric mindset in order to maximise business performance, optimise spend and minimise costs.
- An Accounting background, Part Qualified/Qualified CIMA / ACCA qualification
- Experience managing operating expenses/Logistics in P&L is desirable
- Strong commercial awareness to identify any risks / opportunities to the business and make relevant recommendations to resolve
- Strong ability to resolve complex issues
- Must be comfortable comparing high volumes of data in different systems and providing insight from this.
- Exceptional stakeholder management / business partnering skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- The ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload with a flexible & proactive approach is crucial
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Clear communicator
- Experience of using SAP
- Strong accounting skills with previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.