I am working on an exciting role for a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join a well known and reputable business in Edinburgh City Centre.
This is a great role for someone looking to gain exposure in a corporate environment and work within a leading finance function where the work has a real genuine impact on business processes.
* Creating analytic reports and presentations for finance business partners.
* Data management and analysis to help give insight into current business processes and deliver solutions
* Cost allocations for specific business areas
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Continuous improvement
* Delivery of reports to key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have strong EXCEL skills and be a keen communicator, able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
Excellent technical knowledge and the ability to manipulate and work with large data sets is a MUST.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your CV using the details below, or to find out more give Yasmin a call on 0131 718 8008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.