Salary to £32k plus excellent benefits package
Search Consultancy are delighted to support our recognised client with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst to join the growing team.
One of the most respected Financial Services Companies in the UK, this business will offer a varied role where you will initiate and deliver improvements across finance.
The Finance Analyst role offers an experienced candidate the opportunity to work in a dynamic team who cover areas across accountancy including the monthly & annual tax claims and reconciliations.
Key responsibilities include -
· Progression of analysis for financial initiatives and projects
· Review the accuracy of recorded financial transactions
· Manage stakeholders to fulfil wider processes and controls
· Actively contribute to continuous improvement to drive efficiency
· Monitor progress against deliverables, escalate issues and offer remediation
· Development and delivery of highly complex analysis for the business
You will be a numerate candidate with business and technical knowledge developed through your career. In addition you will have good analytical skills and have experience in the use of required financial systems with a good level of Microsoft Office skills.
This role would suit a technical and commercially savvy candidate who is looking for a career defining role were you will have the ability to develop and progress within the group.
If this exciting role appeals, please apply to Stewart Pearson through the website link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.