Liverpool city centre
6 -12 months
£28,600 to £33,390
Finance Analyst required for Fixed Term 6 month contract to start asap with our renowned Liverpool City Centre client based in prestigious offices.
Finance Analyst will be required to prepare financial analysis and support the Finance Business Partners.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
* Support the development and monitoring of financial models, including workforce planning resource models to predict increases / decreases in resources
* Provide financial modelling assistance and support to other parts of the business, including working with Finance Business Partners to support modelling of business proposals to support investment decisions
* Monitor and forecast expected demand and income for products and services, working with relevant operations staff to review available management information
* Support and challenge budget holders and managers to ensure appropriate decisions are made using relevant and robust financial information.
* Provide financial analysis and modelling to support project related work across the team
* Present information to key operational team meetings
* Deputise for Finance Business Partners where necessary
Experience & Background Required:
* Part or Fully Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
* Knowledge and experience of Financial Modelling techniques
* Advanced Excel
* Knowledge of Finance systems and processes
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change and add significant value to this business.. To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age