Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Analyst required for one of our well established clients based in a fast paced environment. The Finance Analyst will play an integral role in the finance team to support the operational team in producing a set of accounts. The Finance Analyst will identify and implement key efficiencies and be responsible for process improvements within the Business Unit.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
* Produce the weekly stats accounts.
* Undertake nominal ledger tasks including raising PO's, processing of journals, nominal ledger cross-charges and period end reconciliations.
* Ensure continuous improvement of customer reporting processes and procedures
* Ensure all costs are captured in line with the contract obligations and recovered
* Development and Preparation of reconciliations.
* Collaborate with the customer and develop a customer reporting suite.
* Ensure that robust commercial and financial solutions are implemented and monitored to optimise profit and minimise associated risk.
* Collaborate with internal support functions as required to ensure the financial reports are accurate and produced in a timely manner.
Experience & Background Required:
* The Finance Analyst will be either Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA or Qualified by experience
* Ideally have gained experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Strong Excel skills.
* Experience of process improvements and practical experience of financial analysis and reporting.
* Detailed and up to date knowledge of good financial practice.
* Demonstrate process improvement skills
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change and add significant value to this business.. To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.