Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for our client, who are looking for a Finance Administrators or a administrator with Finance background experience. Our client are based in Glasgow City Centre. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Operations Manager and will work closely with all members of the finance team and many others across the firm.
Key responsibilities could include:
* Administrative support to the finance team (organising meetings, arranging travel, updating documentation)
* Administering and developing the team's SharePoint sites
* Accounts payable assistance including invoice entry, employee expense review and credit card administration
* Project management support for various key initiatives taking place during the year
* Adhering to the firm's information security standards, policies and procedures
* First class communication skills, including the ability to work well with non-finance professionals
* Strong attention to detail is essential
* Strong team player, but also able to work on own initiative
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Willing to learn and advance career
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experienced PowerPoint, Excel and Word user
* Previous finance exposure an advantage
* Previous professional services or consultancy experience an advantage
If you are a Finance administrator or Administrator with financial background who is ready to continue growing there career with a very reputable organisation, then please apply by submitting your CV or contact Conor Cook at Search for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.