Are you a Financial Administrator looking for your next challenge in Edinburgh now?
Search are recruiting on behalf of an exciting and busy non-profit organisation for a Financial Administrator on a long term contract!
What is in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and well known non-profit organisation in the UK
- Earn up to £10.50 p/hr depending on experience and skillset
- Exciting and challenging role with Financial, Events and Customer Service elements
- Based in City of Edinburgh location with brilliant public transport routes right on the doorstep
What are the duties and responsibilities of the role?
- Preparation and management of outgoing invoices, paying incoming invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Handling credit card payments and managing outgoing costs
- Applying for and distributing bursaries and grants
- Reviewing and paying out on expenses
Who are they looking for?
- Previous financial admin experience would be advantageous
- Strong excel and computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Hard working and ready to learn attitude
- Confident communicator and team player
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search Edinburgh.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age