Liverpool City Centre
Do you have an aptitude for numbers?
Are confident at calculations and have a flare for mathematics?
If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you…
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join a leading financial firm based in Liverpool City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a firm that truly value and develop their staff.
The ideal candidate will have strong numerous skills, with a high level of attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers. Previous financial administration experience or related qualification would be highly beneficial.
This is a permanent role, working Monday to Friday and offering a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package (including flexi time!).
You will be responsible for:
* Making manual calculation and adjustments to customer accounts
* Calculating value of payments, deductions and increases
* Administration of customer accounts
* Answering customer enquires via phone and email
* Sending out letter correspondence to customers regarding their accounts
* Calculating manual adjustments
* Amending customer account details
* Cross checking KYC documentation
* Ensuring compliance with FCA regulations
Skills and experience:
We are looking for someone with strong mathematics skills as this role will involve manually calculating values - experience in the below would be beneficial but we would also consider a recent graduate with a relevant degree or someone from an administrative background with strong numerous skills.
* Finance Administration
* Pensions Administration
* Banking Administration
If you have strong maths skills and are looking to join a firm that can offer you a long term career path, please click apply to send your CV to immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.