An exciting new role as Finance Administrator for a large National Organisation in Lanarkshire has become available due to company Growth. This is an entry level Administrative role and would suit someone with experience in working in an office environment dealing with invoicing, answering telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, and data entry.
* Logging and resolving invoice queries.
* Preparation of invoice query and collection reports.
* Dealing with live incoming invoice related calls and email enquiries.
* Authorising and processing credit notes and write-offs as per Accounts Receivable Policy.
* Assisting all internal departments with escalated customer enquiries.
* Liaising with Sales Account Managers and Depot Managers to ensure customer invoice queries are resolved.
* Actioning copy invoices and delivery note requests.
* Assisting with other Accounts Receivable duties when required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.