Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
File Closing Administrator - Southampton
My client, a top 60 law firm are looking for a File Closing Administrator to join their team.
The role is full time and currently offering a 6 month contract but offers excellent opportunities for internal progression afterwards! They are also looking to pay up to £19,000 pro rata with a competitive benefits package alongside this.
The role is ideal for candidates with a law degree and strong administration skills looking to gain exposure into a law firm!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working closely with the support teams, partners and fee earners
* Liaising with the relevant legal and support teams to create lists of completed matters to be closed
* Liaising with the revenue control team to deal with any outstanding matters, including chasing outstanding bills and dealing with client balances
* Arranging regular catch up sessions with the partners and fee earners to review and finalise relevant items
Experience and qualifications required:
* A law degree would be ideal as well as previously legal administration work experience
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* The ability to work well as a team and deal with people at all levels of the business
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A spirit of cooperation and a can do attitude
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.