about 1 month ago
Are you a Cheltenham based Senior Support Worker, Senior Healthcare Assistant or Team Leader with ambition to develop your career? If yes, the role of Field Support Supervisor at a great national healthcare provider will be for you
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centred support plans and ensuring high quality support is being provided to each of the people living within the cluster of supported living services in your area. As a leader and example-setter, you will also promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model, whilst delegating duties to the brilliant support workers.
As a Field Support Supervisor, you may be required to work alone with the people you support or as part of a team and may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service.
As is standard in social care, you will have on-call responsibilities as part of rolling Rota and must be prepared to and have the ability to work outside of normal hours as and when required. Primarily, the role will be Monday to Friday 9-5.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and be willing to work towards the next step
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous supervisory experience within a care setting
- Must be computer literate / competent
- Prior experience in a health and social care environment within a supported living services essential
- Full driving Licence with access to a vehicle
- Experience managing a staff team
- Benefits include gym membership, life insurance, career development, generous mileage payments.
If this sounds like a great opportunity and the step you are looking for- please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.