Field Service Engineer - Must have Instrumentation experience
£30,000 - £33000
* Company Car (with private use)
* Industry leading training
* Travelling to clients throughout the UK and Europe, repairing onsite process control instrumentation.
* Requirement to answer technical queries from customers. This is inline with the rotational bases of the 24hour helpline.
* Average week of five days with overtime available.
* Must have a relevant ONC/HNC in electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
* Have a strong attention to detail and willing to "Go the extra mile".
* Customer service skills are vital as you will be the first port of call for many customers globally.
* This role requires an organised and self motivated individual due to the autonomy of the job.
If you believe you, or someone you know would be perfect for this vacancy. Please forward your C.V to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.