Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk District
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + Overtime + Van
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Coffee Machine Field Service Engineer to join their rapidly growing environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who values growth and professionalism. They are offering a company pension scheme, opportunities for progression, a company vehicle and 33 days holidays, including Bank Holidays. Due to the nature of this role, a highly competitive salary of £28k is being offered for the ideal candidate. There is a 1 in 4 weekend rota, which brings the yearly earnings to £32k.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful candidate are as follows:
* Perform maintenance and servicing on a broad range of coffee equipment, including fault finding and diagnosis,
* Carry out all work to meet the equipment set up to provide high quality coffee
* Liaising and working closely with the planning team
* Working towards achieving a first time fix
* Provide excellent customer service and comply with all on-site procedures
* Follow all Health and Safety procedures and performing risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work
* Complete all necessary documentation as required
* Ensure all tools, vehicle and equipment is in good working order, and reporting any problems with your line manager
* Track all spare parts, ensuring that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory
* Reporting into the regional service manager of the area
* 1 years experience on coffee machines (electrical, mechanical and white goods experience is also beneficial)
* A relevant engineering qualification (desirable)
* A full and clean UK drivers license
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is looking to really invest in a company and continue to grow and develop alongside them. A background in coffee machine engineering is preferred, but an engineering background in electrical, mechanical or white goods is also very beneficial and relevant.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.