Are you looking for your next Field Service Engineer role within a global leading manufacturing company, with world wide travel??
Due to the on going success of my client they are looking to add to their Service team.
The Field Service Engineer will carry out extensive world wide travel, over long periods, but based out of the site in West Yorkshire.
Ideally candidates will possess the following;
- Maintenance or Service background, (multi-discipline)
- Strong electrical skills, Electrical bias
- Installation & Commissioning of special purpose machinery
- Ability to fault find, diagnose and repair
- PLC programming (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
The Field Service Engineer is a permanent role, paying £35k + £5k car allowance + plenty of overtime!
If this role is of interest please click apply and send your up to date CV!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.