Field Service Engineer
Salary up to £41k plus expenses
Position includes Van, Iphone, Ipad and daily allowance
Excellent benefits and career prospects.
Looking for a Field job? Experienced Engineer?
We are working with a growing global client who are looking to add an experienced Field Service Engineer to their team in the Midlands area. They are the leading provider for global technology solutions by designing, manufacturing, testing and servicing systems and products for customers within the manufacturing industry worldwide.
Ideally, you must have experience within a manufacturing/ industrial environment and happy to travel across England to different customer sites.
- Provide on-going technical support to customers after installation of new and aftermarket equipment
- Support troubleshooting and repairs through life cycle of the equipment
- Supervise sub-contractors or customer personnel in operational and maintenance procedures
- Train customer technical staff as required on operation, sanitation and maintenance best practices
- Promote and build good customer relations at all times
- HND or equivalent apprenticeship in technical, electrical or mechanical certifications
- Multi-skilled background
- Gas certified essential - must have COCN1 and CIGA1
- Experience of working with sheet metal
- Working knowledge of PLC systems, Gas burners, and good manufacturing practices
- This role does involve extensive travel - happy to undertake this.
What's for you
- Salary up to £41500 p/a
- Overtime opportunities
- Daily allowance for food and travel
- Van, Iphone, laptop and Ipad provided.
If you would like more information and to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.