Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer
Monday- Friday 0830-1700
Are you looking to join a business who invests heavily in the development of their people?
An opportunity has arisen to join a national company as a Field Service Engineer due to expansion as a result of bringing on additional contract.
If you are looking to build a prosperous career as a Field Service Engineer then this is the role for you. Relevant experience is beneficial but not necessary. All training is provided.
Within the role you will be trained on PAT Testing, First Aid, Fire Warden.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working with hand tools to service and repair hospital equipment e.g wheelchairs, beds, hoists etc
* Efficiently carry out servicing and repairs on a range of company products
* Travel between numerous sites will be required, including going into customers' homes. (There may be a requirement to stay away up to a week at a time)
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with your team members
* Driving is a major part of the role so good driving skills and attention for detail is required.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Ambitious and enthusiastic
* Willing to learn
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.