Field Service Engineer - Multi-skilled
Salary £41K plus lots of benefits
We are very excited to be working with an excellent company who have now started their search for an experienced Field Service Engineer. Within this role, your main responsibility will be to service their customers to the highest level whilst being able to troubleshoot and solve difficult issues onsite. Ideally, the best person for this role would be both mechanical and electrical experience.
- Provide on-going technical support to our customers following installation of new and aftermarket equipment, then support with troubleshooting and repairs throughout the life cycle of the equipment.
- Conduct service calls in line with established agreements
- Ensure to liaise with the necessary Project Managers relating to the service orders when required. It is also essential to communicate with customers in relation to any problems or complications with the equipment and provide adequate advice and support
- Manage time and expense reports.
- Experience or qualifications within both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience of working with heat exchangers advantageous
- Ability to trouble shoot, understand drawings and ensure efficient service
- Happy to travel
This role would ideally suit a multi-skilled engineer who is happy to travel across the UK. This role does come with lots of benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.