Field Sales Property Consultant - development opportunity for a good B2B / B2C sales person with large OTE circa £48,000 per annum potential or for someone experienced within the Property industry - based out of East Wales covering wider region and Midlands's area
About the business…
* Full spectrum end to end Property Management
* Servicing both B2B and B2C
* Providing a stress free, transparent and consultative management of services
About your role…
* Source, qualify and close you own new business leads while tracking progress using software such as Salesforce, Pipedrive or similar (training provided).
* Achieve set sales targets in line with our business development plans.
* Identify and create new opportunities for business development.
* Develop and implement new marketing strategies.
* Engage B2B leads such as Estate / Letting Agents and Housing Developers via telephone and email.
* Maintain and enhance existing client relationships.
* Arrange and attend meetings with B2B or B2C leads in order to close sales.
* Manage our social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter while engaging with and following up new sales opportunities.
* Manage outgoing marketing correspondence using a database of pre-qualified nationwide leads
* Strong sales background (preferably property related but good face to face sales B2B / B2C experience is required as an essential)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
* Organisational skills
* Professional telephone manner
* A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.