This exciting entry-level position is a fantastic gateway from a customer services or telesales role into a field based role within the construction sector. The successful candidate will join a multinational organisation and undertake around one month of product and sales training. Following on from this, you'll be out in the field meeting with the existing client base to introduce yourself as the new manager of the account. Part of the role will include building on these existing relationships and the rest of the role will be about finding new business opportunities vie referrals and cold calling.
What's on offer:
- £18k basic salary + variable OTE between £25k - £28k (potential to earn more with success)
- Fully expensed company car with upgrade after 3 years
- Tablet, Phone and various incentives, including overseas trips
- Ongoing support, training and career opportunities
- A globally recognised brand - no need to explain who the business are to potential clients as they'll already know!
What you'll bring:
- Good relationship building skills
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
- Prior sales/customer service experience would be a massive plus.
If you're hungry to start a career in sales or are looking to move industry into construction then this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a multi-billion dollar, global leader with an abundance of career progression opportunities.
If you'd like to be considered then please apply, or get in contact 0141 272 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.