FICO DM9 Developer - Unique Opportunity
Are you ready to work for one of Scotland's leading financial services companies who are going through a period of growth? Are you a passionate DM9 developer looking for autonomy, a fresh challenge and an industry leading benefits package? If so, this may be perfect for you.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced DM9 developer to join our award winning client to work as an integral part of their development team which primarily develop and support large credit systems for a range of external clients. The is an ideal role for someone who would like a blend of development and support based work while broadening and deepening their technical skillset within this specialised field of software and financial services.
What will I be doing?
- You will work with BAs and other development teams to produce solution designs from Business Requirements
- Creating technical solutions using DM9 and Drools to meet solution designs
- Produce Technical Specifications to support developments
- Working alongside test teams to design and produce unit tests that meet acceptance criteria
- Support the identification and resolution of prioritised defects
- Production of support documentation for the client and internal
What do I need for this job?
- Proven track record of development within Collections and Recoveries, including in-knowledge and experience of a major Debt Manager Solution (V9 or above)
- Experience in SQL programming, ideally with SQL Server
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.