About this role
Family support worker|Safeguarding Team|£14.22ph
Bolton are looking to hire Family support workers for their Safeguarding Team!
* Supporting with family time.
* Supporting in completing home visits.
* Direct work with children.
* Completing work with families around behaviour management strategies and routines and boundaries.
* Budgeting and supporting in referring families to support services available.
* Full time contract (37 hours per week).
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and social care or children and young people.
* Valid DBS on the update service.
* A valid UK driving license/Own vehicle (preferred).
* References covering the last 5 years of employment.
* Outstanding pay rate of £14.22ph.
* Office/community based.
* Further training opportunities available.
* Excellent Management.
* Free on-site parking.
For further information please contact myself Kian on (07919144619) or send you CV to [email protected]
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
27 December 2023
Leaving Care Support Worker
Up to £15.97 per hour
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker)|Neighbourhood Team|£37ph
Up to £37.00 per hour
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Social Worker|Children With Disabilities|£38ph
Up to £38.00 per hour
Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
Mental Health Support Worker
hourly rate with holiday pay
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sales Team Manager
Up to £45000.00 per annum + OTE £60,000
Salford, Greater Manchester
Learn more about a career in Social Work
Working with social workers and organisations across the UK, we connect the right people with the right roles to help you carry out the crucial work you do.