Family Support Worker - Missing Home
£12.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Family Support Worker on a temporary basis. Working pattern is full time hours - 9am - 5pm.
Due to the current situation; home visits will consist of; Skype, Video or Telephone calls.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Plan and implementing programmes of agreed work with children/young people and their families.
* Work with parents to equip them with the necessary skills to promote child/young person's appropriate development.
* Work in partnership with other agencies to devise workable strategies for managing behaviours.
* Support parents in carrying out behavioural programmes.
* Support children and parents to attend appointments.
* Visit children and young people at home, in school and/or any other venue deemed appropriate.
* Advocate with and on behalf of the children and their families
* Monitoring and review of Missing From Home episodes involving children and young people in the Bury area.
* Home visits to be facilitated to see parents/carers and children.
* Updating of ICS to reflect the Missing from Home episodes.
* Completion of Return Home interview documentation.
* Liaison with partner agencies and sharing of information.
* Attendance at strategy meetings and multi-agency risk meeting
Any other duties which are reasonable to perform within the grade
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age