Family Intervention Worker
Salary up to £13 per hour
Search Consultancy is working with a Greater Manchester local authority to recruit a full-time Family Intervention Worker for a 6 month contract.
- Undertaking supervised contact
- Direct work with children and families including life story work and books
- Providing practical help, advice, guidance and monitoring in order to promote and safeguard the welfare of Looked After Children
- NVQ Level 3, Care of Children and Young People/NNEB/BTEC
- Experience of working with Looked After Children and families
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
To apply for this role, please apply with your updated cv and a daytime contact number.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age