Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for Family Support Workers in the Cheshire area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible
Salary: £15 per hour umbrella
The role of Family Service Worker is a challenging and busy one where you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, good IT skills and be proactive in managing your workload. Your role will be to support parent/carers and their children 0-18yrs, helping to develop networks of support, effective working partnerships with other agencies working together to support the families individual needs.
You should feel confident contributing to multi agency planning for families, which includes taking the lead professional role, undertaking Early Help Assessments using the Signs of Safety framework. You will understand the importance of maintaining appropriate service user records and reports.
As a Family Support Worker you will have:
* NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a related field i.e. health and social care, childcare
* Experience of working with children and undertaking direct work
* Experience in working directly with families with children who are in need of additional support.
* Experience of undertaking direct work with parent/carers, including group work delivery.
* Ability to contribute to the protection of children and maintain open communication between all parties
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age