Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in Greater Manchester to recruit a Family Support Worker to work within the Oldham Council.
Full time 37.5 hours a week, pay rate is £11.85 an hour.
We work directly with children, young people and families, providing practical help, advice and guidance on issues affecting family, relationship and functioning, complete short breaks assessments and support plans care. This will include assessment visits, direct work attending TAC and EHC review meetings at family homes and other designated venues.
* Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework and policies in relation to safeguarding children and SEND.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in writing assessments and SMART support plans for young people;
* Proven experience in demonstrating your impact on families in achieving positive outcomes for children and influence the professional networks that you work with;
* Innovative and positive engagement with children and families in their assessments and SMART support planning and a passion for delivery of high-quality services and interventions to vulnerable children in partnership with a wide range of agencies.
* Evidence of professional development;
* Knowledge of safeguarding and SEND
* The ability to use IT;
* Working as part of a team;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Willingness to improve practice of self and others;
* An enhanced DBS is required.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online, contact Mike Shaw at 07990130799 or alternatively email him to Mike.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age