Start Well Children and Family Support Team Leader
Salary up to £18 per hour
Search Consultancy is working with a Greater Manchester local authority to recruit a Start Well Children and Family Support Team Leader on an ongoing, temporary basis.
This role has been designated an essential car user post.
To be responsible for the co ordination and delivery of a range of family support services and group interventions to children and young people and their families within the Start Well Service.
To be a designated safeguarding officer within the service.
To lead a team of workers in the day to day operational management of family support services, ensuring a high quality and professional service is delivered.
To contribute to Start Well Children's Centre and Start Well service delivery plans and self evaluation processes.
- Relevant level 4 qualification in Childcare, CQSW, NPQICL, Management, Health, Social Care, Childcare, Education or Youth and Community Work.
- Experience of managing people and performance, supervising staff, team development and motivating staff to meet the needs of the service.
- Knowledge and experience of child development, EYFS and assessing children's needs.
- Knowledge of the EYFS principles and ability to ensure these are considered when working with young children.
- Ability to manage safeguarding issues and provide oversight of casework including quality assurance and file audits.
To apply for this role, please apply with your updated cv and a daytime contact number.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age