Family Law Solicitor
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Section: Private Practice
Experience: PQE 2+
Multi service law firm based in Manchester City Centre seeks a Child Care/Family Law Solicitor.
Successful candidates must have at least 2 years' PQE and competent handling all family law duties as well and attending courts (advocacy experience)
Requirements & Skills:
* Able to prioritise and manage own and others workload.
* Experience in Family/Child Care Law is essential.
* Excellent client care skills
* Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
* Experience in supervising is desirable
* Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to contact Adam Skelton who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.