Are you a qualified solicitor looking for a Junior Family Lawyer role? Our client is looking to grow their family team by hiring a junior lawyer to join their team in rural Wiltshire
This firm is very well established and has a number of offices with lots of family work flowing into all of them. You'll join a supportive and busy team of family solicitors, all experts in family law.
This is a rare opportunity for a Family Lawyer in Wiltshire to join a company that offers fantastic training and progression opportunities. The salary is a very healthy
The legal work will all be family law based, working 100% for private clients - no legal aid work. The successful candidate will need solid experience with regard to divorce and in particular ancillary relief and pensions. You will also likely to have between 3-6PQE Any experience in military divorce would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
Other Legal duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation of expert witness reports
- Staying up to date with statute and judicial changes to the law and legal interpretation likely to affect clients
- Assisting with other legal admin duties
Flexible working arrangements and part time work can be accommodated, including remote working, to assist in striking the best possible work-life balance and to ensure your personal wellbeing during COVID-19.
- Educated to degree level in law, ideally with experience of working in a legal position
- An understanding of all relevant areas of law, including adjudication, mediation and arbitration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in drafting reports
- A high level of IT skills, especially Word and Excel
Contact Search Consultancy today for more information and to begin the confidential application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.