Family Service Worker
£12.35 per hour
An exciting opportunity within the Family Support Team.
Would you enjoy working with an integrated and motivated team? Do you have experience of working with children, young people and families?
We are looking to recruit a Family Service Worker on a temporary basis. Working pattern is full time hours - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
We are looking for people with experience of multi-agency working. It is essential that you have experience in family support or case holding.
You will be working with some of our most vulnerable children, young people and families across Cheshire East.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Work with families with complex needs
* Act as case holder for families
* Work with a range of partner agencies
* Assessing the needs of a family through the Team Around the Family process
* Direct work with children and young people
* Work in partnership across Children's Services and with other agencies to deliver a suite of programmes that are targeted and co-ordinated.
* Enable families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate.
* Deliver a comprehensive range of evidence based programmes, making appropriate use of supervision and training to develop skills and knowledge.
* Collect relevant data to ensure performance management systems facilitate a needs led approach.
* Identify and support children and families experiencing difficulties at an early stage, assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of individuals and families enabling service delivery that encourages empowerment.
* Actively seek and act upon the views of service users.
* Undertake holistic assessments of family situations using the relevant assessment tools and plan, deliver and review individual programmes of support; ensuring that 'vulnerable' children and young people, especially those families who are harder to reach, are prioritised in terms of receipt of services.
* Maintain effective record systems to enable the preparation of necessary reports as requested.
* Understand and comply with statutory requirements, departmental policies, equal opportunities and other regulations and procedures.
* Escalate and seek advice on any issues relating to safeguarding.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Car Owner/Driver
* Enhanced DBS
Please send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age