Are you interested in working for a top 200 UK law firm with excellent reputation across Surrey and South West London?
My client combines the depth of knowledge, capabilities and resources of a large firm with the approachability of a local practice and is known for their down to earth culture which focuses on investing in people. The view here, is to build a community of high calibre professionals, lawyers and support specialists which promotes long term growth.
As part of an ongoing commitment to training and development there is a newly qualified training and development programme in place. This applies to all newly qualified Solicitors in their first three years of qualification and its purpose is to support and help you reach your full potential.
Consideration is given to healthy work life balance and once settled in to the firm they are open to considering variable working arrangements to support staff with their commitments outside of work.
They are looking for a Family Paralegal with 1 years experience to join the team and assist with administrative duties including;
- Preparing bundles of documentation as required
- Attending client meetings and taking accurate notes, preparing reports for clients
- Attending court and taking notes
- Communication with clients regarding matter related issues under the supervision of fee earner
- Drafting client letters and documents
- Assist in the production of bills
- To follow the firm's procedures with regards to billing and time recording
If you are Family Paralegal interested in working with a regional firm with excellent reputation then please apply as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.