Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Client Services Assistant (Legal Background) - Haywards Heath - £24k (DOE)
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for answering all client inbound calls, you will speak to them to understand what they are looking for and advise them on the next steps. All new enquiries must be logged to enable follow up calls. The successful candidate will have come from a Law firm and have a great understanding of the different departments and what they deal with, this will enable you to be able to advise the client best. You could be a legal secretary wanting a change of direction or a legal administrator wanting to get more involved in client contact.
Duties and responsibilities
* Answering all inbound calls from potential clients to ascertain what type of legal support they need and explain the process
* Provide quotes to new clients
* Update the system to log all enquiries and to enable follow up calls
* Diary management - Make appointments with lawyers
* Offer an outstanding level of customer service at all times and ensure you sell the company to all prospective clients
This role is a full time permanent role, the role could suit someone who has managed previously (and this is reflected in the top end of the salary banding) this is an office based position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.