Family Legal Secretary - Henley-on-Thames
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with an interest in Family Law?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm and one of the UK's leading firms of Family law are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their fast paced department.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To provide secretarial support to multiple fee earners within the department
* To produce and manage documents and correspondence
* File administration and data management
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within a Family department
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* The ability to work well as a team
* The ability to organise a busy work load
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.