Do you see yourself working for one of Sheffield's most respected and leading law firms and join their friendly and professional team as a legal secretary? If the answer is yes, then look no further!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a family legal secretary based in Sheffield The main duties will include audio typing, document production, speaking with clients, using case management system, taking messages from clients, filing and general secretarial duties required by partner/fee earners.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Dealing with any clients and providing advice knowledgeably and properly as to the law.
* Managing client accounts and invoices
* Preparing accurate correspondence and documents
* Arrange appointments, meetings and be responsible for the equipment in your office
* To conclude matters efficiently and ensure confidentiality of the firm and clients information and documentation
You will have excellent social and communication skills both verbally and in writing and take pride in providing exceptional client care. You will be both efficient and organised and have solid knowledge and experience in legal matters. The position will suit someone who has the ability to get on with all people whether colleagues or clients as well as being patient and resilient.
The job offers scope for personal development and progression. Ideally you will have experience in working within a law firm as a legal secretary. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.