Family Hub Co-ordinator
£15.81 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Family Hun Co-ordinator on a temporary basis for our Client in Blackpool.
Working pattern is full time hours - 1 x 37hrs on a 4 week rota inc evenings and weekends.
Blackpool Children's Centres are developing following consultation with children and families and a successful trial of an extended Family Hub offer for all residents.
Their new model of delivery offers enhanced services for children, families and local residents across three localities.
As a result, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced managers to work in our Targeted Intervention Service to lead the way in place based delivery.
Responsibilities of the role:
We are looking for leaders with the following skills:
* To support families to access Prevention and Early Intervention services within their neighbourhood.
* To build on strength and reputation of the Children's Centre brand that had been built up in communities to extend the offer to all age residents not just those with young children.
* To maximise usage of the physical space in which extended activities and services are delivered from our community assets
* To expand the offer locally to do exactly what the local needs of families and neighbourhood require.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please call email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age