Due to an influx of work, my client is seeking an experienced Associate. This can be either a solicitor or a legal executive; however they must have a minimum of 5 years PQE. Salary circa £50k.
The Family Associate will undertake all aspects or private family law and must be competent in running their own case whist able to assist the Head of Department and also supervise junior members.
* Conduct of matters on behalf of clients accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm's quality and risk management procedures (Lexcel and SRA Code of Conduct).
* To generate fee income and ensure proper control of time recording, work in progress, billing and cash collection in line with agreed targets unless exceptional circumstances apply.
* Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm.
* Supervision and support of fee earning work undertaken by colleagues to cover absence and holidays for example.
* Supervision of other fee earning colleagues if required.
* Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, team or office basis.
* Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
In return, my client offers an exceptional package and salary.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.