Facilities Team Leader
Leeds City Centre
£23,000 - £25,500
Are you an experience Property or Facilities manager looking for a new career and challenge?
Do you thrive in a Customer Focused environment
Would you love the chance to work for a Global Law Firm in the heart of Leeds Centre?
My client are looking for a Property Team Leader to join their Leeds City Centre offices. This role has come about due to an internal promotion.
As a Facilities Team Leader your duties will include;
* Managing a facilities assistant to ensure that internal processes are followed
* Taking responsibility for courier services, records management, meeting room set up and all internal distributions.
* Maintain relationships with building managers regarding any internal facilities issues
* Help project manage office moves
* Work with other Facilities managers to ensure the departments run smoothly and are covered in the event of absences.
A facilities Team Leader will have the following skills;
* Previous experience in a customer focused environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ideally previous experience within a property management role
* Face to face customer service experience
Apply now for further information on this exceptional role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.