Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Facilities Team Leader
37.5hrs, Monday - Friday
£26,000 - £28,500
I'm currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity based in the heart of Leeds! You will be responsible for leading a team of Facilities Administrators providing support to the Facilities management teams across the UK! Our client has experienced a period of growth over the last 6 months and has been voted as one of Britain's most inclusive employers in recent years!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Minute taking in Facilities team meetings
* Managing a team of Help-desk Administrators, leading by example at all times
* Attending meetings with the Regional Managers to asses purchasing requirements
* Providing operational reports to senior management when required
* Managing and maintaining the property management database
* Completing property searches and arranging viewings where necessary
* Liaising with Senior Management, requesting relevant premises information
* Support Administrator responding to all enquires sent to the Facilities Help desk
* Arrange for contractors to attend sites to undertake maintenance where required
* Support existing projects in purchasing equipment and services
* Provide quotes and place orders on behalf of the regional FM ensuring delivery within a timely manner
* General Administrative duties
you will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* The ability to work towards strict SLA's
* Flexible working approach while prioritising your workload
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills
* Experience of working in a senior position is desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills with a positive approach leading a team effectively
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company who are rapidly expanding offering internal progression and development. To find out more or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.