Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension
about 1 year ago
Facilities Manager - York County Council
£40,000 - £44,000
Seeking a Facilities Manager to join a leading FM Company working as a Facilities Manager on the City of York Council Contract. Are you a Facilities Manager with supervisory experience?
Facilities Manager - Package
* £40,000 - £44,000Optional Overtime
* Annual Bonus (5%)
* Sick Pay
* 25 Days Holiday 9plus 8 Bank Holidays)
Facilities Manager - What we are looking for…
* Have two years' experience in a Facilities Manager / Supervisory related role
* Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess £250,000
* Experience of working within and managing / supervising within static site operations
* Preferably a time served Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
* Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
* I.O.S.H. Certificate (preferable)
* Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance
* Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
* Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
Facilities Manager - Overview
* Building long term relationships with existing client.
* Taking full profit and loss responsibility for CYC contracts
* Developing and supporting the CYC contract, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account
* Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Area Manager and Finance Team for the CYC contract
* Managing and developing the onsite Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure the reputation and credibility of BAM FM is maintained
* Liaising with BAM FM Specialist Service Mobile Business Team to undertake PPM and reactive works, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible.
* Managing PPM & reactive works carried out by the onsite team
* Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to both clients and line management.
* Attending client meetings as required
* Providing measurement of performance of both team and individuals within the team, using standard measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) internal to the organisation, whilst also recognising the need to meet client KPIs etc.
* Management of BAM FM's CAFM system (Concept Evolution)
* Experience of General H&S Regulations, carrying out the preparation of Risk Assessments and producing Method Statements for works within the estate.
* Undertake where required, technical support in the M&E (General Building Services and associated systems in line with qualifications and competency)
Are you a Facilities Manager local to York? If so please apply for this role!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.