Facilities Manager - Soft Services
£50,000 - £55,000
Seeking a Facilities Manager / Head of Soft Services to lead the delivery of soft services including Cleaning, Security, Front of House, Administration & Helpdesk. You will be responsible for as a Facilities Manager / Head of Soft Services for up to 75 individuals across soft services divisions.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role in the management and delivery of Facilities Management services to time, cost and quality
* IOSH Managing Safely or higher qualification in Health & Safety
* Good working knowledge of health and safety and ability to interpret policy and legislation and implement best practice across all service line working practices
* CMI / ILM - management level 5 or equivalent
* Strong leadership skills: influence, support and steer a large, diverse team
* Highly self-motivated and ability to motivate others
* Strong ability to identify, analyse and develop continuous improvement opportunities
* Strong people management skills including managing absence, conflict resolution, capability and performance management (including disciplinary and grievance procedures), appraisals, learning and development
* Effective communication skills
* Awareness of good business management practices e.g. cost control, staff rota, people management
* Ability to manage customer and contractor relations and forge strong networks and alliances with internal teams, contractors and suppliers
* Problem solving at a strategic level
* Good, all round knowledge of TFM operations
Do you have Facilities Manager / Head of Soft Services with experience of soft services including: Cleaning, Security, Front of House, Administration & Helpdesk.
For more information regarding this opportunity please apply or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.