Facilities Manager - Schools
***£35,000 is on offer for a Facilities Manager looking after three Schools in the Derby area.***
Seeking a Facilities Manager who has ideally worked in a School environment, and has a IOSH/ NEBOSH & SSSTS/SMSTS. Also as a Facilities Manager you will need to be a member of IWFM.
Relevant Experience Needed…
* Understanding of PFI's
* Working in Schools
* Delivery of Planned and Reactive Maintenance Programmes
* Understanding of CDM
* Budgetary Experience
* Setting contractors to work
* Management of Staff
* Multi site experience
* Use of CAFM systems
* Reviewing RAMS
As a Facilities Manager you will receive:
* £33,000 - £35,000
* Company Car /Car Allowance
* Private Healthcare (Can be upgraded for partners & children)
* Dental Care Cover
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* Share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience working with Schools?
Are you a Facilities Manager with a IOSH or NEBOSH?
Are you a Facilities Manager with a SSSTS or SMSTS?
Fore more information please apply or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.