£40000-£42,000/annum company car or allowance
Search are working with a leading FM provider who looking for a Facilities Manager to cover PFI contracts in Glasgow.
* Manage the comprehensive FM Service, working with the client representatives to ensure the delivery of FM services, which meet and exceed client requirements
* Liaise with Client representative ensuring positive constructive relationships based on long term partnership
* Develop and follow site-specific policies and operational procedures, which fit with the company's value framework and match the requirements of the client
* Manage and develop staff, ensuring a positive employment culture, effective training strategies and high retention levels
* Monitor performance and provide formal monthly reports to the client and the Regional Operations Manager
* Previous experience working in a Facilities Management role ideally within a PPI or PFI setting
* Degree/Diploma or Professional qualification in Facilities Management would be preferred
* Strong people leadership experience
* Strong budget management, adherence and planning is essential
* Analytical, problem solving and exceptional communication skills
* Environmental Systems experience
Interviews are being held as soon as possible.
You must have a proven record with at least 3 years management experience.
If you are interested please call Annette on 0141-272-7737 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.