Building Services & FM
Acton - West London
£45,000 to £55,000 base salary
* Do you want to join a leading FM provider and join a prestigious FM contract?
* Do you thrive in a fast paced challenging environment?
* Have you got a Mechanical / Electrical engineering background?
You will be joining a leading FM provider who manages the building services and facilities for leading retail giants Support Centre in Acton, West London.
This is a challenging account, fast paced with a large amount of footfall including external sub contractors and many different stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be organised and thrive in a busy environment. The ideal Facilities Manager will have an electrical or mechanical engineering background and an understanding of hard services.
The Ideal Facilities Manager will have:
* Mechanical & electrical knowledge, along with some Health and Safety knowledge \ training.
* Experience of managing in the corporate environment (managing reception, engineering, goods in and guarding teams).
* Ability to Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
* Be at the forefront of technological applications within the industry
* Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
What's in it for you?
* Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
* Health insurance
* Support for professional accreditation
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Learning and development / training
* Leadership scheme
* Stand Out Make A Difference day
* Share Scheme ( Free of Tax and NI )
* Pension contributions matched by the company
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life assurance scheme
Interviews to be arranged week commencing 9th of March. Click below to apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.