Hours: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract 3 Months
Are you looking for a new challenge?
* Evaluate data and operational performance stats on a monthly basis, ensuring a documented action plan is implemented for any out of line situations
* Close liaison with the client regarding the status of maintenance operations
* Conduct a daily meeting with Supervisors on Operational Updates (formal or informal)
* To ensure the commercial viability and growth of the contract is achieved
* To ensure that technical staff induction and technical training including the delivery of H&S Tool Box Talks are undertaken.
* Conduct staff performance appraisal of direct reports and subsequent training and development requirements.
* Via agreed arrangements proactively develop and or, assist the Client in -
* Critical plant replacements
* Emergency procedures planning
* Contingency planning
* Strategic review of maintenance techniques, toward-run time and condition based maintenance.
* Continuous review of sub contracted works
* Activity risk assessment
* Integration and Partnership Team Building.
* Proven track record of operations management in a hard services FM environment
* Technical background, ideally in an electrical or mechanical discipline
* Good IT skills
* Good interpersonal and customer relationships
* Exceptional presentation and communication skills
* Proven experience in managing a team
* Good command of the English language, both orally and verbally
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Personable and approachable
* Clean, full driving license
* BIFM is desirable
If you think you have the right skills, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.