FM & BUILDING SERVICES
Up to £45,000 per annum basic
* Have you previous experience as a facilities manager managing a team of engineers?
* Have you got the IOSH qualification?
An opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the FM & Building Services industry who hold a variety of Prestigious contracts around the Country.
This opportunity is for an experienced Facilities manager with experience managing a site in Didcot which is The Rutherford Appleton Laboratory at STFC Harwell, You will Establish and administer the working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
You will be a facilities manager on a prestigious distribution centre based in Newark. This is a site for a leading technology client and its vital the site remains active, safe and efficient.
As Facilities Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Develop a successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure
* Ensure effective systems are established
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of facilities management experience and hold the following qualifications:
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.