FM & BUILDING SERVICES
Up to £45,000 per annum basic
* Have you previous experience as a facilities manager managing a team of engineers?
* Have you got the IOSH qualification?
An opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the FM & Building Services industry who hold a variety of p[prestigious contracts around the Country.
This opportunity is for an experienced Facilities manager with experience managing a large distribution centre and a team of engineers. You will Establish and administer the working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
You will be a facilities manager on a prestigious distribution centre based in Newark. This is a site for a leading technology client and its vital the site remains active, safe and efficient.
As Facilities Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Develop a successful strategy managing the facilities on the account,
* Develop operational structure
* Ensure effective systems are established
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Actively manage the Suppliers
* Support the Commercial team in managing the finances
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
* Be at the forefront of technological applications within the industry
* Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of facilities management experience, ideally in a hard services environment and have the ability to manage a team of engineers.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.