Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Salary: £45,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time Permanent
Are you an experienced FM Manger, looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a strong Health and Safety background, with good organisational skills?
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Experience of managing engineers and an onsite team (progression from an engineer role into a role of responsibility on site).
* Someone with a strong Health and Safety grounding along with god organisational and communication skills
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.