Are you an experienced Facilities Manager? A new opportunity to oversee 2 PFI contracts in the West Lothian area on a permanent basis for 2020.
- You will have a strong background within PFI and able to deliver and maintain high expectations to the client.
- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
To be considered:
- PFI background
- Lifecycle project experience
- Facilities Management experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.