Facilities Manager - 12 month FTC
Building Services & FM
£33,000 base salary
* Do you want to join a leading FM provider?
* Do you thrive in a fast paced challenging environment?
* Have you got experience working in a medical environment
You will be joining a leading FM provider who manages the building services and facilities for a busy hospital in Taunton.
This is a challenging account, fast paced with a large amount of footfall including external sub contractors and many different stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be organised and thrive in a busy environment.
The Ideal Facilities Manager will have/ be able to:
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
Do you have an IWFM Membership?
Do you have SMSTS?
Do you have IOSH?
Please click below to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.