COVERING 3 SCHOOLS
PPM / REACTIVE MAINTENANCE
£35,000 PER ANNUM + £4,000 CAR ALLOWANCE
APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A ENHANCED DBS & HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
***** FACILITIES MANAGEMENT,EDUCATION CONTRACT COVERING 3 SCHOOLS, OPPORTUNITY WITH A TIER 1 FM CONTRACTOR, PPM AND REACTIVE MAINTENANCE, EDUCATION SECTOR ****
Do you want to join a leading FM provider who has just won a competitive tender for a education contract covering 3 schools across Derby?
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager who will be responsible for managing assets and service lines and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account.
As Facilities Manager you will be reporting to the Account Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
As Facilities Manager you will:
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Actively work to improve the public perception
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the quality policy and procedures and how these are applied to individuals own role.
* Ensure compliance with company procedures
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
* Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
* Be at the forefront of technological applications within the industry
* Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
Desirable Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* BIFM qualification or evidence of ongoing professional development in Facilities Management
* IOSH (Institute of Occupational Health and Safety)
* Understanding of PFI Contracts
* Education sector experience
* Understanding of PFI's
* Working in Schools
* Delivery of Planned and Reactive Maintenance Programmes
* Understanding of CDM
* Budgetary Experience
* Setting contractors to work
* Management of Staff
* Multi site experience
* Use of CAFM systems
* Reviewing RAMS
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.