Facilities Maintenance Manager - Didcot
Search Consultancy require a Facilities Manager with a scientific/laboratory bias to undertake a fixed term contract for our client, a leading Facilities Management and Building Services provider with national coverage and a reputation for delivering excellence through tailored solutions.
Starting on the 6th of Jan, you'll be making an impact from day one, assuming responsibility for the following:
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Undertake all duties in a manner that is professional and in accordance with the latest company Code of Ethics and Conduct
* Actively work to improve the public perception and brand
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the company quality policy and procedures and how these are applied to individuals own role.
* Ensure compliance with company procedures
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
This is an 8 month FTC, with a potential to extend. Expertise within a scientific/ laboratory setting will be essential to the successful candidates appointment.
You'll be working a 40 hour a week, with a day rate of £170.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to Kirsty.email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age