FM & BUILDING SERVICES
Transport for London
£26,000 per annum basic
* Have you previous experience managing PPMs via Maximo or a similar system?
An opportunity has arisen to join a Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator who will Support day to day operations with the effective utilisation of computer systems and assist in the overall performance of all general administrative duties.
As Technical Compliance Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Build and track required plans and schedules to conduct maintenance activities for multiple sites as assigned
* Plan in advance Preventative Maintenance visits
* Capture and report Asset changes, keeping a track of records and updating Systems
* Work through backlog of Work Orders ensuring that they are reprogrammed back into the system
* Ensure incomplete works are chased and completed
* Update reports as required by supervision to accurately show status of assignments
* General filing duties ensuring the filing system is neat and tidy to aid speedy retrieval of information.
* Responding to Help Desk chasing for work updates
* Quality checking Maintenance Service Reports
* Capturing and proceeding with Remedial Works.
* Daily contact with all other members of the Administration Team.
* Regular contact with Management and engineers.
* Provide early warning advises of potential delays in starting and completion of works and coordinate effectively to ensure effective communications to both the Performance / Asset Tracking Manager and Operation Manager are provided at all times
* Provide cover and support to the helpdesk during absent periods
* Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers as outlined within the agreed service level agreements.
* Ensure that quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that all work undertaken is of a high standard.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.